Guiding Media Investment For
The World’s Leading Brands
Craft & Commerce is an integrated media agency, purpose-built to serve as a nimble, strategic partner to marketing teams in navigating our rapidly evolving media landscape. We fuse leading-edge performance marketing capabilities with a holistic view of channels, bring clarity to measurement and attribution across the funnel, and deliver scalable, ad-driven growth.
Let’s get better results from your media
Yesterday’s media plan won’t work today.
The playbook for growth that has been transformative across sectors is being rewritten in real time amid rising costs, shifts in audience attention, and data privacy advancements. What’s mission-critical moving forward isn’t simply knowing how to push the buttons — that’s tablestakes. Success demands a deep understanding of when to push them and why, and which ones to push next.
The C&C Difference
Our expert, senior-level team has stood in the shoes of our clients and sees media through the lens of larger business objectives. We combine this human touch with best-in-class technology and a suite of services focused on one thing: continually driving better results through media.
The questions we help answer include
- How much should we spend to yield optimal results?
- What return will this media campaign generate?
- If we invest more or less, what will the impact be?
- What are the metrics that really matter?
- How should we balance brand and performance?
- Where should we be investing next?
We’re humbled that our clients have referred to us as a “force multiplier.” Not simply an agency resource, but a strategic thought partner and dot connector in navigating the modern marketing era — from initial whiteboard session, to agile, hands-on campaign delivery, to board-level strategy and insights.
“C&C is a ‘unicorn’ in the industry: thoughtfully strategic, intentionally aligned with creative vision, and true partners in helping to identify business problems and provide integrated solutions that build brand and drive results.”
Campaign Insight and Strategy
- Audience Attention
- Media Landscape Analysis
- Investment Scenarios
- Media Impact Modeling
- LTV, CPA, and ROI Benchmarking
- 1P and 2P Data Strategy
Cross-Platform Media Planning and Buying
- Search, Social, and Programmatic
- Converged TV and Audio
- Data-Driven OOH
- Amazon & Retail Media
- Influencer & Content Partnerships
- Multicultural Media
- Multivariant Testing
- Hands-On Media Management
- Media Outcome Optimization
- Responsive Campaign Iteration
- Performance Creative
- Marketing Innovation
Measurement and Analysis
- Custom, On-Demand KPI Dashboard
- Attribution Stack
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Brand and Sales Lift Studies
- Comprehensive Campaign Reporting
- Board-Level Go-Forward Planning
C&C has a track record of helping our partners move the world forward through media. We support emergent and iconic brands in advancing the future of healthcare, impact, CPG, finance, clean energy, transit, ecommerce, advocacy, B2B, education, and more.
We’re proud to work with
C&C is recognized by
Check out our current career opportunities and apply to join our growing team.
We were a hybrid workforce long before #WFH, and we continue to innovate today with a commitment to workday freedom, a collaborative virtual culture, regular in-person meetups, and generous “work from wherever” benefits. We’re driven to provide our team with purposeful work, fluency in leading-edge marketing practices, advancement opportunities, and a supportive, collaborative team culture.
- Autonomy and flexibility in how your get your work done
- Competitive compensation, regularly benchmarked against our peers
- Transparent salary bands across all levels
- Year-end discretionary bonus
- Annual profit share retirement plan contributions
- New client commission incentive available to all employees
- At least three weeks vacation (more based upon tenure) and 15 paid sick days each year
- Expansive paid holiday schedule and Summer Friday program
- Comprehensive healthcare plans with generous employer premium contribution
- Access to on-demand primary and mental health care, as well as health advocacy
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and commuter benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Work from wherever support, including home office setup and cell phone reimbursement
- Stipends to take advantage of continuing education opportunities
C&C is a hybrid team, with a presence in New York, Chicago, and Florida.
Reach us at email@example.com