Craft & Commerce is dedicated to helping mission-driven marketers thrive in today’s complex, fast-evolving marketplace for attention. Our hands-on team of digital and paid media specialists delivers better, smarter marketing strategies that empower purposeful brands to amplify their storytelling and drive real-world results. We’re humbled that our clients have referred to us as a “force multiplier” — not simply an agency resource, but a strategic thought partner and dot connector in navigating the modern media era.
We’re looking for a Performance Media Manager to support client success through detailed campaign design, hands-on execution, and relentless optimization across performance / PPC channels including cross-platform paid social and the Google Ads suite, with an opportunity to take on and/or grow into multichannel buying through our DSP.
You’ll collaborate directly with C&C’s Director of Operations, and will be an integral part of our fast-growing, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team. We’re a virtual, remote-first workplace, with flexible opportunities for in-person collaboration at our NYC or Chicago offices.
- Place and manage campaigns across performance-focused digital platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc)
- Oversee the ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure campaign KPI goals are met and/or exceeded
- Go beyond simply pushing the buttons of paid media, and bring recurring insight and analysis into campaign delivery, ensuring campaigns are pacing correctly, managing spend, troubleshooting issues as they emerge, making adjustments on the fly, and bringing opportunities and concerns to campaign leads
- Collaborate with campaign strategists in developing media plans that will deliver the best outcomes for our partners
- Maintain leading-edge expertise regarding the tools and interfaces of our trade and stay current on industry trends, focusing on how changes can help improve client performance and our overall paid media practice
- 1-3 years of experience buying digital media across platforms, with a focus on paid social and search
- Experience buying programmatically, across OTT, and/or through DSPs such as The Trade Desk or Centro by Basis a plus
- Ecommerce experience a plus
- Experience working with analytics, attribution, and measurement systems (with an understanding of the opportunities and limitations therein)
- Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and macros
- Demonstrated passion for performance media and driving impact for client partners
- Demonstrated ability to find and adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies
Interested? Let’s talk. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing, and a healthy dose of autonomy in how you shape your role and manage your workflow. Please drop us a note with your resume: email@example.com.