Craft & Commerce is dedicated to helping modern brands thrive in today’s integrated, complex, and fast-evolving marketplace for attention. Our hands-on team of digital and paid media specialists delivers better, smarter marketing strategies that empower our partners to amplify their storytelling and drive real-world results. We’re humbled that our clients have referred to us as a “force multiplier” — not simply an agency resource, but a strategic thought partner and dot connector in navigating the modern media era.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to amplify the agency’s impactful, award-winning services and partner with the business development team to generate new business. Working with our experts, the Manager will help raise C&C’s visibility and profile amongst marketing leadership and decision makers across target sectors. They will be responsible for building, managing, and driving an overarching content strategy that builds brand awareness, creates demand for our solutions, and ultimately, positions C&C as a leader in paid media.
And—at C&C—we treasure a candid, ask-the-right-questions, get-it-done attitude that’s at the heart of our fast-moving and collaborative team culture. We’re a flexible, balanced, self-driven workplace. The right candidate will join us in New York, Chicago, or remotely from a place that makes you happy.
- Own the development and tactical execution of our agency marketing, lead generation/nurturing, and digital marketing campaigns
- Optimize and streamline our marketing processes through effective project management and thought leadership
- Bolster the agency’s profile and presence in the world by identifying and pursuing opportunities to showcase our work and thought leadership including award submissions, conference attendance, sponsorship or speaking opportunities, and more
- Manage our editorial and engagement calendar workflows to ensure we’re delivering the right message to the right people at the right time
- Support the creation and production of engaging, authentic content, including emails, white papers, webinars, events, and social media posts
- Foster human connection and community engagement across our social channels by monitoring and participating in conversations authentically and consistently
- Organize and maintain marketing assets and collateral to improve the speed and efficiency of our marketing programs
- Partner cross-functionally with the internal Craft & Commerce team, as well as external partners, clients, and vendors
- Offer innovative ideas and solutions to help drive strategic marketing decision-making
- 3-5+ years of B2B Marketing experience, specifically in marketing/advertising services is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, planning and project management skills are required
- Proactive desire to make a meaningful impact in a small, rapidly growing organization
- Creative problem-solver with a strong ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Curiosity and willingness to experiment, fail fast, learn and adapt
- Strong writing and communication capabilities
Interested? Let’s talk. We offer a competitive salary with hybrid or fully-remote options depending on location preference, quality healthcare, and a healthy dose of autonomy in how you shape your role and manage your workflow. Please drop us a note with your resume and any relevant links / information to firstname.lastname@example.org.