Craft & Commerce is dedicated to helping mission-driven organizations thrive in today’s complex, fast-evolving marketplace for attention. Our hands-on team delivers better, smarter paid and digital media strategies that empower nonprofits, foundations, public sector organizations, and purposeful brands to amplify their storytelling and drive real-world results.
We’re looking for a sharp, ambitious student/early career professional to join us as a Digital Advertising Intern--for a 10 week (or flexible time period) paid internship.
In the Digital Advertising Intern role, you’ll help advance some of the world’s leading causes by learning to help to develop and steward smart, data-driven paid media campaigns. You’ll support the C&C team in campaign planning and execution, research and analysis, and crafting marketing communications.
Ideal candidates will be ->
- Hungry to make an impact in the world
- Eager and quick to learn new digital platforms and approaches
- Adept at balancing concurrent, fast-moving projects and deadlines
- Borderline unhealthy in your attention to detail
- Excellent at writing in both short and long-form, as well as editing and proofing
We offer a flexible, balanced, self-driven culture. We invite you to join us virtually.
- Learn and mentored by Operations and Account Management teams
- Participate in campaign strategy and planning--documenting, organizing, and actioning key items
- Develop, maintain, and optimize project plans and campaign workflows
- Help to traffic approvals, creative assets, and media buys
- Monitor campaign progress and generate detailed client reports
- Perform online research and analysis in support of campaign and partnership priorities
- Take ownership of a special project--setting goals, coordinating workflows, and managing deadlines
- Completed or in-process Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, Operations, or a related field
- Mastery of digital tools and social platforms, with MS Excel expertise preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail and proactive approach to your work
- Track record of bringing a positive attitude to your work and team
- Multilingual a plus
Interested? Let’s talk. We offer competitive intern compensation at $18 per hour and, per above, a healthy dose of autonomy in how you shape your role and manage your workflow. Please drop us a note with your resume and any relevant links / information.