Associate Campaign Manager
Craft & Commerce is dedicated to helping mission-driven marketers thrive in today’s complex, fast-evolving marketplace for attention. Our hands-on team of digital and paid media specialists delivers better, smarter marketing strategies that empower purposeful brands to amplify their storytelling and drive real-world results. We’re humbled that our clients have referred to us a “force multiplier” — not simply an agency resource, but a strategic thought partner and dot connector in navigating the modern media era.
We’re looking for an Associate Campaign Manager who is a strong communicator and savvy manager of digital projects and people, and possesses the ability to internalize project details and client priorities with a clear-eyed focus on success for our partners, including purpose-driven companies, nonprofits, foundations, advocacy organizations, civic agencies, and cultural institutions.
You’ll collaborate directly with C&C’s VP of Strategy and Insights, and be an integral part of our fast-growing, collaborative, and entrepreneurial team. We’ll look to you to support client success from campaign strategy to execution and optimization.
- Internalize client goals, needs, and objectives and help shape the strategy that will deliver a successful outcome
- Collaborate with the paid media team in executing and optimizing campaigns
- Craft client communications and output, including roadmap and reporting documents
- Coordinate workflows, deadlines, and deliverables among C&C team and freelancers
- Manage projects with grace and humility, ensuring all stays on point, on budget, and on time
- Consistently surface opportunities to add value to clients beyond immediate deliverables
- 2-4 years experience within the client, agency or ad tech realms and a passion for / working knowledge of performance marketing writ large
- Exceptionally organized, with a honed practice of managing multiple concurrent work streams across a variety of initiatives
- Stellar, efficient, clear written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully / gracefully manage clients, projects, and teams
- Solid knowledge of MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs; experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of paid media and/or nonprofit marketing or advocacy preferred
- Strong project management background preferred, including CAPM and PMP certification holders
Interested? Let’s talk. We offer a competitive salary ranging from $65,000 to $80,000 with hybrid or fully-remote options depending on location preference and, per above, a healthy dose of autonomy in how you shape your role and manage your workflow. Please drop us a note with your resume and any relevant links / information.