Assistant Account Executive
Craft & Commerce is dedicated to helping mission-driven organizations thrive in today’s complex, fast-evolving marketplace for attention. Our hands-on team delivers better, smarter paid and digital media strategies that empower nonprofits, foundations, public sector organizations, and purposeful brands to amplify their storytelling and drive real-world results.
We’re looking for a sharp, ambitious early career professionals to join us as an Assistant Account Executive--beginning on a part-time basis, with growth to full-time for the right fit.
In the Assistant Account Executive role, you’ll help advance some of the world’s leading causes by helping to develop and steward smart, data-driven paid media campaigns. You’ll support the C&C team in campaign planning and execution, research and analysis, and crafting marketing communications.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Hungry to make an impact in the world
- Eager and quick to learn new digital platforms and approaches
- Adept at balancing concurrent, fast-moving projects and deadlines
- Borderline unhealthy in your attention to detail
- Excellent at writing in both short and long-form, as well as editing and proofing
We offer a flexible, balanced, self-driven culture. We invite you to join us in our NYC office, or remotely, from a workspace of your choosing.
- Participate in campaign strategy and planning--documenting, organizing, and actioning key items
- Develop, maintain, and optimize project plans and campaign workflows
- Help to traffic approvals, creative assets, and media buys
- Monitor campaign progress and generate detailed client reports
- Coordinate the C&C team across client and new business activity, including calls, meetings, and travel
- Help to craft partnership proposals and C&C marketing assets, including case studies, scopes of work, presentations, and thought leadership content
- Perform online research and analysis in support of campaign and partnership priorities
- Take ownership of special projects as needed--setting goals, coordinating workflows, and managing deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Operations, or a related field
- Mastery of digital tools and platforms, with MS Excel expertise preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in administrative tasks
- Demonstrated attention to detail and proactive approach to your work
- Track record of bringing a positive attitude to your work and team
- Multilingual a plus
Interested? Let’s talk. We offer competitive compensation and, per above, a healthy dose of autonomy in how you shape your role and manage your workflow. Please drop us a note with your resume and any relevant links / information to email@example.com.