Craft & Commerce is dedicated to helping mission-driven marketers thrive in today’s complex, fast-evolving marketplace for attention. Our hands-on team of digital and paid media specialists delivers better, smarter marketing strategies that empower purposeful brands to amplify their storytelling and drive real-world results. We’re humbled that our clients have referred to us as a “force multiplier” — not simply an agency resource, but a strategic thought partner and dot connector in navigating the modern media era.
We’re looking for an Account Supervisor who can help us thoughtfully steward campaigns and grow client relationships through candor, trust, and project success. The ideal candidate is a great communicator, has deep understanding of and passion for our client’s work, is a savvy manager of projects and people, can internalize project details and client priorities, and has a clear-eyed focus on success for our partners.
And—at C&C—we treasure a candid, ask-the-right-questions, get-it-done attitude that’s at the heart of our fast-moving and collaborative team culture. We’re a flexible, balanced, self-driven workplace. The right candidate will join us in New York, Chicago, or remotely from a place that makes you happy.
- Lead a portfolio of our dynamic accounts, driven by an aspiration for extraordinary work, developing marketing strategies that create growth for our clients
- Build senior relationships and become a trusted advisor to our clients, identifying the challenges, manifesting opportunities and uncovering insights that will drive success
- Collaborate with C&C Media Strategy team to shape campaign strategy
- Lead client communications and C&C output inline with client needs and expectations
- Mentor and oversee account manager(s), providing thought partnership, work reviews, career coaching and skills development
- Partner with account team colleagues to maintain strategic consistency and efficiency across portfolios of work
- Tell the story of campaign success and provide insightful analysis and go-forward recommendations through clear, actionable recap decks
- Consistently surface opportunities to add value to clients beyond immediate deliverables, and strengthen / grow client relationships over time
- Play a role in new business pitches and presentations
- 5-7 years experience successfully managing client relationships
- Expertise in marketing, communications, advertising, paid media, and related
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent projects / clients
- Demonstrated ability to grow client relationships over time
- Solid knowledge of MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs
Interested? Let’s talk. We offer a competitive salary with hybrid or fully-remote options depending on location preference, quality healthcare, and a healthy dose of autonomy in how you shape your role and manage your workflow. Please drop us a note with your resume and any relevant links / information to email@example.com.